Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Free Shipping and No Tax

Hi Everyone ~

I am offering a
"tax man cometh and taketh away special" 
JUST for YOU!!!


Spend $50.00 on Thirty-One goodies by this Sunday ~ April 11, 2010 and in addition to FREE Shipping to your home ~ I will pay your TAX...

Oh yes I will...!!!
You will only have to pay the actual price of the items!

Perfect time to order for all the ladies in your life... HINT... Mothers Day is May 9th!

You can get a Thirty-One Thermal tote personalized for 20 bucks!!
Thermal totes are great for lunch and travel and come in 10 different patterns!!


Email me at patricias31gifts@yahoo.com and I will help you with your selection!
If you want to order online... email me and I will send you a link to this special offer only for my facebook and blog buddies!!!

Remember this IS the best offer EVER... never again will you get FREE Shipping on $50.00 ... plus No Sales Tax ~ that is till next year and that is a mighty long way... away!!!

Have a great night and thanks again for all your support!
Patricia

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E150826&from=DIRECTLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment