Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HELP WANTED

I am looking for YOU to join my Thirty-One team!


Even if you live on the other side of the country... I would be more than thrilled to get you started with Thirty-One!
Join my team by July 31 and I will give you business cards, post cards and a stamper with your new business information plus I will be there to guide you every step of the way!
BRAND NEW DEMI PURSE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Did you know that for an investment of just $99.00 you can start your own business where you can still stay home with the kids and earn an averags of $300 per month!

80% of my Thirty One orders are from catalog parties and online orders.
I work approximately 5 hours per month!

 If any of this sounds good to you...
EMAIL ME today for details ~ patricias31gifts@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment